Current Update information about cancellation of registration IPE 2016. If participant had paid the seminar fee and will cancel it, as follows :
- Before may 10th 2016, the fee can be returned to participant with charge of 10%.
- May 10-15th 2016, the fee can be returned to participant with charge of 25%.
- After may 15th 2016, the fee cannot be returned to participant
Committe of IPE2016 accepting on-site registration (only for 15 seats), with Rp.75.000,- additional price.
Participants of IPE2016 can choose one of these journals for publication :
– ‘Pharmaciana’ journal of Pharmacy UAD
– ‘Media Farmasi’ journal of Pharmacy UAD
– ‘Jurnal Manajemen dan Pelayanan Farmasi’, journal of Pharmacy UGM
– ‘Pharmascience’ journal of Pharmacy UnLam
– ‘Ilmu Farmasi dan Farmasi Klinik’ journal of Pharmacy UnWaHas
– ‘Jurnal Kedokteran dan Kesehatan Indonesia’, journal of UII
– ‘Jurnal Farmasi Sains dan Komunitas’, journal of Pharmacy USD
Interprofessional education (IPE) is an inovation of health education which is still being explored. This IPE is a process which all students or other health care providers in different disciplines do learn together, make an interaction, and collaborate for promotive, preventive, curative, and rehabilitative actions. IPE occurs when two or more professions learn about, from and with each other to enable effective collaboration and improve health outcomes (WHO, 2010).
The aims of IPE for health care providers are to develop their ability, knowledge, skills, and attitudes to work together in their teams. The goal of IPE for students is to learn how to function in an interprofessional team and carry this knowledge, skill, and value into their future practice (Shauna, 2009).
In Indonesia, IPE is still on the first phase that need cooperation from many sectors in health education. Socialization is needed to introduce IPE in all of health education institutions. In the other hand, IPE is shaped by mechanisms that can be broadly classified into those driven by staff which responsible for developing, delivering, funding, and managing IPE, and also driven by the interprofessional curricula (WHO, 2010).
Based on the problems described above, Faculty of Pharmacy Ahmad Dahlan University will held the International Conference with the theme “Implementation of Interprofessional Education as an important step to collaborate with other health care providers”.